Hey there! So this week I decided that I would round the week out with a post of my favorite outfit I’ve worn this week! I will be adding links so that if anyone is interested they may purchase the things I wore. I hope you like it!
Last night I went out with my girlfriends and was wanting to be comfortable but also fashionable and put together! Below I’ve listed what I wore.
- Black Midi Dress – I originally bought mine from Marshall’s (I absolutely love that place BTW)
- Khaki long light weight vest – I got this piece at Target and it looks and feels expensive but at a great price point!
- Kendra Scott Layden Necklace – Kendra Scott is one of my favorite jewelry brands because I think they have a lot of pieces that can go with so many outfits day or night! They are a bit pricey but so worth it.
- Adidas Superstars – Okay I know I talked about these in my last post, but they are just so darn comfortable I could literally where them everyday!! (I’m thinking about getting me another pair)
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Affair – So I’m like most girls longing for a Chanel bag ,but not being able to afford one of course. I don’t really like imitations either but this bag isn’t an imitation. It gives you the Chanel vibe at a quarter of the price while still being real leather! I think that this brand does a great job with the quality of their bags, and is worth checking out if your in the market for a new one!!
Comment below and tell me what your favorite thing to wear is from accessories to clothing I’d love to know!